Towards Sustainable Development
As India's fastest growing financial services conglomerate, with deep moorings in the Indian economy for over five decades, ICICI Group of companies have endeavoured to contribute to address the challenges posed to the community in multiple ways.
1) ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth: ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth (ICICI Foundation) was founded by the ICICI Group in early 2008 to carry forward and build upon its legacy of promoting inclusive growth. ICICI Foundation works within public systems and specialised grassroots organisations to support developmental work in four identified focus areas. We are committed to investing in long-term efforts to support inclusive growth through effective interventions. More>>
2) Disha Counselling: Disha Financial Counselling services are free to all in areas like financial education, credit counselling and debt management. More>>
3) Technology Finance Group: TFG's programmes are designed to assist industry and institutions to undertake collaborative R&D and technology development projects. More>>
4) Read to Lead campaign: ICICI Bank has pledged to educate 1,00,000 children through the 'Read to Lead initiative. Because education today means a better life tomorrow. More>>
5) Go Green. Each one for a better earth: ICICI Bank, is a responsible corporate citizen and believes that every small 'green' step today would go a long way in building a greener future and that each one of us can work towards a better earth.
Go Green' is an organisation wide initiative that moves beyond moving ourselves, our processes and our customers to cost efficient automated channels to building awareness and consciousness of our environment, our nation and our society. More>>
For the third consecutive year, ICICI Bank figured in "India's 50 Biggest Financial Companies" in The BW Real 500 by Businessworld.
Special Jury Commendation – Best Life Insurance Provider – Private at CNBC TV18 India Best Banks and Financial Institutions Awards 2012
ICICI Lombard was conferred the coveted 'Porter Prize' award in the category 'Creating Shared Value'. Porter Prize is one of the most prestigious awards in the field of strategy and competitiveness. The award bestowed by the Indian Institute of Competitiveness and named after Professor Michael E. Porter recognizes ICICI Lombard's efforts in achieving responsible economic success in the area of mass and micro insurance for the economically weaker sections of the society.
ICICI Bank tops the list of most fans in India and globally ranks fifth amongst financial institutions on Facebook in the social media engagement study conducted by Ketchum Sampark. >>