To be the leading provider of financial services in India and a major global bank.
We will leverage our people, technology, speed and financial capital to:
- be the banker of first choice for our customers by delivering high quality, world-class products and services.
- expand the frontiers of our business globally.
- play a proactive role in the full realisation of India’s potential.
- maintain a healthy financial profile and diversify our earnings across businesses and geographies.
- maintain high standards of governance and ethics.
- contribute positively to the various countries and markets in which we operate.
- create value for our stakeholders.
Code of Commitment
ICICI Bank follows a voluntary Code, which sets minimum standards of banking practices when they are dealing with individual customers. More>>
ICICI Bank is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. More>>
DNC (Don't Call Registry)
ICICI Bank do respect your privacy, and appreciate that some of you may not want to be contacted over the phone for our telemarketing activities. If this is the case with you, you may use the Do Not Call form given below and register your phone number(s) that you want excluded from our telemarketing list. The details that you enter in the form will remain confidential. More>>
Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
ICICI Group expects all its employees, officers and directors to act in accordance with high professional and ethical standards. More>>
ICICI Bank has won Gold in the Readers Digest Trusted Brands 2010 Consumer award in the Finance category for a) Best Bank and b) Best Credit Card Issuing Bank.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance awarded India's Most Customer Responsive Insurance Company. AGC Networks - Economic Times, Customer Responsiveness Awards, 2010.
ICICI Lombard awarded 'Most Preferred General Insurance Brand' at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards 2010.
ICICI Bank amongst the top 3 to receive the FE- EVI Green Business Leaders Award, in the banking industry. >>