To be the leading provider of financial services in India and a major global bank.
We will leverage our people, technology, speed and financial capital to:
- be the banker of first choice for our customers by delivering high quality, world-class products and services.
- expand the frontiers of our business globally.
- play a proactive role in the full realisation of India’s potential.
- maintain a healthy financial profile and diversify our earnings across businesses and geographies.
- maintain high standards of governance and ethics.
- contribute positively to the various countries and markets in which we operate.
- create value for our stakeholders.
ICICI Bank was declared joint winner in the overall category of the 'Best Technology Bank of the Year' among large banks at the IBA (Indian Banks' Association) Banking Technology Awards 2017
ICICI Bank won the 'Best Retail Bank in India' award for the fourth consecutive year at the Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2017
ICICI Bank ranked first among private sector banks in India as per Brand Equity's 'Most Trusted Brands of 2016' survey
ICICI Prudential Life was ranked four times as one of the most valuable Life Insurance brands in India as per “BrandZ Top 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.” Also, ranked as the no. 1 brand in the “Top Riser” category, i.e. the brand with the highest increase in Brand Value, as per “BrandZ Top 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2017.
ICICI Securities Primary Dealership Ltd. has been awarded as Top Bank Arranger-Investors' Choices for Government Primary Issues, India in 2017 by Triple A Asset
ICICI Lombard won the ATD (Association of Talent Development) BEST Awards 2017 for the 5th time. The ATD BEST Global Awards recognize organizations that leverage on talent development strategically to achieve business results. Only 12 companies globally maintained their ranks in the top 40 and only 2 companies sustained their positions in the Top 10 including ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard has been conferred with the coveted Golden Peacock National Training award 2017. The award was instituted by the Institute of Directors (IOD)in 1998 to identify excellence in training practices at organizations as a whole. ICICI Lombard is the first General Insurance company to receive this award for training since the inception of these awards.>>